Open Hands strives to exemplify the values of kindness, generosity, inclusiveness and respect.
2. Open Hands will strive to provide guests with 3-4 days of food and household items each visit.
3. Open Hands volunteers will be at least 14 years of age.
4. Open Hands volunteers will treat all guests with respect and dignity.
5. Open Hands participants will not engage in solicitation, partisan recruitment or religious evangelism.
6. Open Hands will provide assistance to any guest. Due to limited resources, guests from beyond Oakland County will also be provided with information on resources convenient to their location.
7. Open Hands participants who violate the values and operational guidelines will be asked to leave.
Open Hands is a community-based non-profit food pantry and garden that provides assistance to and elevates the dignity of our neighbors in Oakland County.
St. John's Episcopal Church
26998 Woodward Avenue at 11 Mile
Royal Oak MI 48067